Nash!Com Command Line Tools
NashCom Command Line Tools provide a flexible way to solve a large number of administrative problems. Below you find a number of solutions that might help to solve some of the latent needs most administrators have to face every day.
In case you need a solution for a special problem feel free to contact us to check for a specific solution.
Nash!Com Database Administration
is primary intended to troubleshoot database problems.
It can be used to delete Replication History and/or CutOff Date and for setting some selected database properties.
If there are additional database properties that are not currently supported and might be of interest please let us know.
- Delete Replication History and/or Cutoff Date
- Troubleshoot replication settings and replication
- Set Replication Priority
- Set new template name
- Update database quotas
- Modify template name
Nash!Com ACL Administration
a command line tool for modifying ACL and other security settings of databases.
- add or modify ACL entries
- copy complete ACL of a database
- set Maximum Internet Access
- modify Uniform Access settings
- Admin Modify Read/Writer files enable/disable
- enable all roles for database managers
Nash!Com Database Copy
is a command-line tool for creating replicas or copies of multiple databases even on remote servers.
- create copies of databases
- create replicas of databases
- create databases on remote servers
Nash!Com Group & Access Reporting
This program enables you to display group membership and access to databases on specified server.
A report can be copied to file or send via Mail. This tool uses the same internal technology like Notes authentication and may be used for security auditing for users and for building a complete list of access for specific users.
- show all groups a User belongs to
- show access to databases for specific User